Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tony Hoagland & Dean Young, Like Whoa!!

Good members of the writers' community,

In case you haven't heard, Dean Young and Tony Hoagland are coming to Chicago to do a reading together. It is Wednesday, April 4th, at 6:00 p.m., and it is free.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/foundation/events.html

If you're interested, I sprongly encourage you to go!! I'm personally really excited, and hopefully will get to go. However, the other exciting thing is that the poet Antler is coming to read at Ball State the same night. (I'm not sure where or when off the top of my head.) So either way, there should be fun poetry events that night!

Emily Ann (emilyboshkoff@yahoo.com)

p.s. inPrint tonight was pretty great. If you didn't come tonight, there's still a chance to come tomorrow to the panel discussion in the art museum at 7 p.m. All the writers are wonderful and interesting people and I'm sure will have great things to say about the writing process.

No comments: