Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's Been Long, Hot, Quiet Summer

For those of you who could not make it to the last meeting, I am pleased to say that you really missed out. The meeting was a marathon of readings and conversations and even some music. No blog could do it justice, so I won't try. But, I have to say that it was one of the best things I have ever been a part of in my career in various university communities. Perhaps you'll join us this year.

And now to that news: we will meet again this coming Monday, September 10, from 7-8:30 PM in Robert Bell 291, otherwise known as The Writing Center. Like last year, we will celebrate the written word, which means we will do a lot of celebrating. You are invited to join us to read from your own work, or your favorite author's, or just listen. It's a free and fun way to meet new writers and discover new writers.

We hope to see you there!

No comments: